SALES & REPLACEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”)
Cambodia Sales and Replacement Policy
Thank you for your purchase! At KOOMPI, we ideally want our products to be smooth, effective, and enjoyable. For secure customer experience, KOOMPI provides a certain warranty to all KOOMPI products that you purchase. (We’ll refer to these entities as the “KOOMPI” in this policy.)
Below are the terms and conditions that apply to transactions at KOOMPI. By placing an order or making a purchase at KOOMPI, you agree to the terms set forth below.
Standard Return Policy
We understand that some products might not be perfect and we are happy to correct that. Our hardware team is ready to assist you in cases where certain materials aren’t working as they should. In these cases, we would like you to review the terms below to see whether the product is replaceable or repairable.
For any undamaged KOOMPI laptop, please return it with its charger and (clean) packaging along with the original receipt within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we’ll give you a replacement product free-of-charge. In addition, please note the following:
- Products can be returned only in the country or region in Cambodia
- KOOMPI does not give refunds. However, we are happy to give you a product replacement if you encounter extreme difficulty in using the product. Contact our community support through this link for more details.
- Our software team is ready to support any difficulty/errors users encounter with KOOMPI OS. Another OS (used on KOOMPI laptops) is not guaranteed technical support from the KOOMPI team.
- Products that are not eligible for returned/replaced or repair are:
- Products that are damaged from being dropped or mishandled (resulting in dents, scratches, shattered screens/camera, damaged keyboards) by consumer
- Products that have been submerged or exposed to liquid or moisture
- Products subjected to negligence (build-up of dirt, debris)
KOOMPI offers in-store pickup for all of our products. An issued receipt from the KOOMPI team will be required for pickup of repaired products.
For pre-orders, KOOMPI will notify you when your order is ready and the date by which you need to pick up your items.
We’ll notify you for both cases through a phone call.
Pricing and Price Reductions/Corrections
KOOMPI reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at/on the KOOMPI website at any time and to correct pricing errors that may occur. Prices are shown on the website and KOOMPI’s social media platforms are in U.S. dollars. If you are paying with Khmer Riels, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. We accept payment in cash.
KOOMPI sells and ships products to retailers, and reserves the right to set a maximum price for KOOMPI products. We are not responsible for the varying price of KOOMPI products across retail partners’ stores. However, we try our best to give our partners fair retail pricing to prevent any overcharge for end-consumers.
KOOMPI can be bought at various computer stores in Phnom Penh. You may explore all stores through this link.
You can also directly buy KOOMPI at our office (Pteas Boran).
Cambodia Shipping Only
Products purchased will only be shipped to addresses within Cambodia.
KOOMPI delivers and sets up KOOMPI products for free for orders up to ten KOOMPI laptops.
KOOMPI does not ship overseas or make overseas transactions at the moment.